The Educate Girls network (EGN) scholarship provides funding for female students, who have completed high school and want to earn a degree in teaching through the College of Education at Tubman University (TU). The EGN accommodates those young women who meet EGN and TU academic requirements and the scholarship criteria, candidates must:
– Register for at least 12 credit hours per semester
– Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.00 and above every semester
– Be accepted into a degree program (show admission letter)
– Not be an academic discipline probation
– Come from the rural parts of Grand Kru, Maryland or River Gee Counties in south-eastern Liberia.
Tubman University Financial Aid Department soon will be announcing the EGN scholarship to apply for the next Academic year 2018-2019.
Please share this information with friends and support EGN initiative!! You can donate directly through GoFundMe “Help Liberian Girls become Teachers” or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org